Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy . Trails





I may have said this before, but I would like to emphasize that I am not a camper. I like the way it sounds, but that's about as far as it goes. However, if there was any way that I could acquire one of these campers that's made to look like the cutest little place on the planet, I would jump at it! If you had the extra space, wouldn't something like this make a charming summer guest house? Love.

Pictures: Air We Inspire, Ruthies Renewed Treasures

6 comments:

Away with the fairy's said...

they look so cosy!

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Bego said...

i agree it looks soooo cosy *_* And the pictures are rad!!!


http://www.spaghettiheels.com/

KristiMcMurry said...

These are unbelievably cute! I would love to travel around in one someday when I'm older...but then again I might enjoy it even more sitting in my driveway :)

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

I totally agree - the cutest quest house ever! I would sleep out there myself sometimes just to enjoy such a cozy space!

samantha ramage said...

these campers are adorable. i agree.. i like the idea of them, but not the idea of using a bathroom there! ew!

i like the idea of GLAMping better! have you seen any bloggers write about that? hehe

xo
sami

SaffronHaze said...

Love this! I've always wanted to drive across Europe in one of those =) Thanks for sharing!

xo
-Cat.
saffron-haze.blogspot.com