Sunday, May 4, 2008

two. things. I. love...

...Zooey Deschanel and pretty dresses.

Happily, both can currently be found on designer Erin Fetherston's website. While I wasn't a fan of Ms. Fetherston's Go International Collection for Target, I'm a huge follower of her eponymous line. She doesn't make much that would be considered everyday wear - many of her designs are evening only. But when you head out for a special night, see if you can't snap up one of her dresses. The shapes are flattering and feminine, and her prints and fabric are ethereal.



My favorite dress comes from her Fall 2008 collection. It's such a magical piece!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

the go international line was such a disappointment!

Vain and Vapid said...

I love the Zoey pics, she really embodies Erin's ethereal and playful style. Haven't seen the collection in real life yet and I look forward to doing so soon...

Joanna Goddard said...

what a gorgeous dress!