Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chloe . Susan

There seem to be a great many things that I don't really like at first. Then, after I can no longer easily find them, I want them. I don't know why this happens, but it almost always happens with shoes. In a year I go from "Eh, I don't really care for those," to "OMG, I need to have those in my closet!!"

Such is the case with what I now think are the most gorgeous Chloe studded boots. I feel like I'm recently seeing them everywhere, even though they came out well over a year ago.








You can still find the occasional pair on eBay, for about $1600.00, which is $400.00 more than they cost brand new from Chloe. Le sigh...

3 comments:

Wren said...

These shoes truly are amazing.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Wow, I love those in the cream color and that unexpected green. Dreamy!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and have learned about so many great designers from you.

just thought I'd let you know I saw some knockoffs of these boots in black made by Jeffrey Campbell for $175. I've heard they're pretty good and am considering them myself. Enjoy!

http://www.lulus.com/products/Jeffrey+Campbell+Starburst+Black+Leather+Gold+Studded+Bootie/13910.html