Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rie . Elise . Larsen

Rie Elise Larsen is a design brand with a myriad of home items that are positively stunning.










They sell some of their lovely goodies at a variety of online boutiques (also, unfortunately in a variety of Scandinavian languages that I can't read), but I can't help but think that browsing these whimsical goods in person would be kind of magical.

P.S. - I think I found this store originally through a link on someone else's blog, but it's been so long now that I don't remember where. If you do, let me know so I could give them a shout out!

3 comments:

biotechnology said...

These pictures set me a good mood.

Linz said...

i love the colors. i'm with biotechnology. i am now officially in a chipper mood!

Blicious said...

so cute! love all the prints.

xoxo