Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Curl . Up








Today it is very, very gloomy and rainy. I'm also fighting off my yearly end-of-the-semester cold/sinus/allergy thing, and so far haven't managed to change out of my sweats. (I have cleaned a bit, and submitted final grades for my students, so I've at least done something.) Wouldn't it just be dreamy to curl up in one of the above bedrooms and spend the day tucked away from everything? I'd especially like to be in that room with the bed, bath, and fireplace...

Pics: Living, etc.

8 comments:

Copious Couture said...

Thank you for posting this!!!! My beau is trying to get me to change our bedroom... but I wasn't into it!!! But these pics have totally changed my mind!!!

Thanks for the inspiration!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

KristiMcMurry said...

I like the second one ALOT. I don't think I would ever leave that room...so pretty

Secondhand Stella said...

I want to be on the bed with the kitty.

Hope you feel better!

drollgirl said...

oh girl. i hope you feel better soon.

and i would love to curl up in any one of these! i think my favorite is the kitty on bed w/deers on wall. love it! but they are all wonderful!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

Yes ... these look absolutely divine - especially on these dreary, gray, drizzly and cold spring days...

(hope you are feeling better!)

Rock N Revolution said...

Tho bohemian one is my fave.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Wow, gorgeous bedrooms! I love the one with the deerheads, and I simply must find a yellow floor lamp like the one in the first pic.

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better. But let's talk about bedroom Number 2!!!!!!!! I want it all.