Thursday, May 6, 2010

Found . 'Em

So, so, so, so, excited!! Tonight I found a pair of the shoes that I mentioned I was looking for!!




Not only did I find them in my size from Lori's Shoes, but they were also $65.00 cheaper than the first site I saw them at AND if you use the code "toutsie" at checkout, all non-sale shoes are an additional 20% off. I was tempted by these pretty things also, but thought that I'd best not push it.

If anyone else uses the code to pick up some new foot candy, you'll have to let me know what you got!!

6 comments:

Copious Couture said...

Congrats!!! Nothing like the rush you get when you get a lovely pair of shoes cheaper then you planned!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Secondhand Stella said...

Nice!!!

Happy Friday :)

☮ midnightintern ☮ said...

These actually look comfortable too!

xo

drollgirl said...

god i love these shoes. it is really killing me, as i am broke after a very expensive march and april. but maybe, just maybe i will get these!

lomalinda said...

I didn't pick these shoes up in LA in March when I had a chance and now I have been scouring the internet looking for a pair in size 8. I'm currently living in Bali and so the internet is my only hope of finding them. I have looked on every on-line shop that comes up when I do a google search and no luck. If you happen to know where I could get a size 8, I would be so grateful.

Pretty Little World said...

^^I haven't seen an 8 anywhere, but there is an 8.5 on eBay right now, with a low starting bid: Dipper 8.5