Monday, May 31, 2010

Sugar . Pop




I don't think I could ever have too much of Lara Stone. Lara = love. Plus, that pink lipstick and those insane leggings/pants in the second photo? Perfection.

This weekend, we got some things done about the house (including the planting of our vegetable garden! This summer we'll have tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, zucchini, and summer squash!), and also had some lazy time. I'm not quite halfway through the first season of Fringe and I'm still not convinced - it's very like the The X-Files, only not as good. We'll see...

Tonight we went out to eat and I had yummy fish tacos with panko breaded tilapia and a citrus slaw - yum! Then for dessert I was quite bad, and had carrot cake ice cream with brownie pieces!!

I hope that everyone's holiday weekend went splendidly!

Pics: Another Magazine

5 comments:

PEISLI said...

cool pics...

Rebecca said...

Home grown stuff is always better - especially tomatoes!!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Secondhand Stella said...

Glad you had a fun long weekend!!!!

Copious Couture said...

I love those leggings!!!! I am thinking of doing them as a DIY!!!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Fringe gets better as the continuing plot develops. I never really liked Joshua Jackson on Dawson's Creek (yes I admit that I watched that awesomely cheesy show), but I love him on Fringe. I'm half a season behind, this post reminds me to see if Hulu has the episodes that I missed.