It must have been an eon since I posted our bedroom and front porch before & afters, but I have finally have another to offer up: the formal dining room.
What we did:
- ripped off the wallpaper (honest to goodness, the first thing that I did once we had the keys)
- painted the walls // door // trim white
- took out the laminate floors and installed Brazillian Cherry hardwood
- put up new floor molding // trim + white wainscoting going into the room.
- lots of pretty green plants.
Total cost (labor + furniture + materials ) = $1200.00