Saturday, April 23, 2011

New . Things





Spring is slowly - very slowly - but surely coming, and I can't help but be enamored with the bright colors in these pretty little fish necklaces (both from Forever21), Chanel's limited edition summer nail colors in Morning Rose, Mimosa, and Beige Petale, and these whimsical bee pins that were snagged on sale at Express.

I'm also over the moon about the travel plans that we've just made: we've rented a house in Montreal for a short while later in the summer, and not long after we're headed to The Czech Republic and Germany!! I'm not at all wishing the spring and summer away, but it is a nice little bit of adventure to look forward to!

4 comments:

Jean said...

Love all of these gorgeous trinkets! Chanel Mimosa is seriously my new favorite color :)

xo
Jean

www.fadedoldjeans.com

Secondhand Stella said...

Oooo, those trips sound amazing!!!

Kristina said...

the little fish is too cute!¨
and your travel plans sound wonderful, let me know if I can give you any advise on Germany :)

drollgirl said...

dude! you have awesome travel plans. HOW EXCITING!!!