Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dream Rooms: Bathrooms That I'd Kill You For

Master Bathroom traditional bathroom
Glass House modern bathroom
2009 Southern Accents Showhome traditional bathroom
{ All Images Are Linked }

Seriously. I would probably murder people (multiple people!!) to have one of these bathrooms. And then I'd never leave (of course, the police would probably drag me away. you know, for the murdering and what not.).

But aren't they just gorgeous? The first one is my favorite. So much prettiness!

6 comments:

FashionStarvedTeen said...

The first one is my favorite! (the only one worth killing for IMHO)! LOL

Secondhand Stella said...

Yep, love them all!

Sécia Mischke said...

OMG that first one! Swoon.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

I love all of the white, and I love the oversized tub. I once stayed at a B&B in Boston in an old mansion, and the bathroom had skylights, and an enormous tub in the middle of the room. I wanted to live there- in that bathroom.

Unknown said...

I had to stare at the first photo for *ages*. My goodness. That is glamour in a bathroom.

Dimensions and Colors in Life said...

oh my~~ These bathrooms are killing me~~~~~~ I have a habit of collecting pretty hotel bathrooms when travelling (http://breeze-cheng.blogspot.com/2012/01/collection-of-bath.html), but none of my collections look so stunning~~