Monday, January 23, 2012

Striking



{ 1 } { 2 }

I've had these images sitting on my desktop for awhile now, waiting for the perfect post in which to share them. Well, I haven't figured out what that post is, so I'm just sending them out there for people to see!

I hope that everyone's Mondays went okay! My day was strange and random:

- woke to all of our snow melted
- had coffee
- went to Staples for bubble wrap
- packaged orders
- watched a few episodes from the final season of Secret Diary of a Call Girl (I could watch this show a million times over - sooo good!)
- went to the post office
- went to the grocery store (fifth day in a row! ugh.)
- picked up the dry cleaning
- came home to find that boy had actually (and accidentally) made me decaf coffee in the morning. seriously. no wonder I was ready to rip people's heads off!!
- made REAL coffee
- listed some pretty vintage kimonos
- now: going to make the boy pick up Thai for dinner. Hey - he's got to make up for the coffee mishap somehow!

5 comments:

samantha ramage said...

oooh love your vintage kimono collection! just gorgeous!

xoxo
sami

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

Even with the coffee mishap - sounds like a good day!

Secondhand Stella said...

Hahahaha, Thai definitely makes up for it! :)

Anonymous said...

lol, I don't even have decaf in the house anymore to avoid disasters like this :)

Jessica said...

Ugh, I hate the weeks when you're at the grocery store every day. Just the worst. And decaf?! Ugh. You definitely deserve Thai.