Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bohemian





{ 1, 2, 4, 5 } { 3 } { 6 }

This incredible unseasonably warm weather (which is taking a slight siesta today - we have snow everywhere) has led me to 100% believe that spring is like, three days away. Every morning while getting dressed, I have a little conversation with myself that involves wondering whether I can wear platform sandals yet. I can't, but I have settled on open-toed shoes a few times.

And since spring is almost surely, very nearly here, I can start thinking about summer too. Summer is filled with floaty bohemian dresses + skirts, and I've begun adding to my collection of 1970s dresses a little ahead of time:



Dress number one was a lucky thrift store find ($5.00 people!!) - it needs mending in a couple of places, but it's lovely nonetheless. Dress number two was an ETSY purchase from the very lovely Sally Jane Vintage.

Weekend homework: Let's collectively wish for spring, and it will be here in no time!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I'm in on this!!! let's all wish for spring!!!

beautiful dresses, can't believe the bargain you made :)

random cat said...

this is the definition of bohemian! so pretty! and the dresses... i would get excited for the spring too:)

Anleah said...

Pretty little pictures! We don't have a hint of spring here :(