Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cuffed






I just came across these hand-painted and/or hand-wrapped bangles from Aramar this morning, and am already smitten. An armful of bracelets is an easy way to create a focal point for an otherwise plain outfit. And who wouldn't love to have some of these brightly colored, hand-crafted pretties dangling around their wrists?

It's difficult to choose, but I think my favorite is the yellow with the bicycle - it's just so bright and fun!

More designs in Aramar's ETSY Shop

5 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the fabric wrapped one!

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

So cute!

kate said...

Loving the bike cuff!!
velvetcupcakes

KristiMcMurry said...

How cute! I always forget about bracelets, probably because I keep them in a box...I need to display them where I'll see/remember them :) That yellow one is adorable! I think that's my favorite too.

Carolina Bernardo said...

Very nice portuguese design!