Sunday, March 9, 2008

spring. cleaning

When it's nearly spring, I start to get a bit of cabin fever. I feel like I've been trapped inside my house for years. I desperately crave change - new clothes, new shoes, and...new furniture/decorations. My house begins to feel a touch too small and a touch too familiar. (None of this is helped by the fact that my DF collects records and has piles of them all over the place.)

I currently am in search of a new sofa and chairs. What we now have has certainly seen better days, and the living rooms neeeds a bit of brightening.

What I would love.adore is the following:






Since the above (all from Anthropologie) would cost more than my car, I'll have to settle on the fact that they'll be inspiration only - but perhaps my actual spring furniture isn't too far away.

No comments: