Saturday, March 1, 2008

from. treasure. to. trash

I'll admit, I don't much care for Lindsay Lohan. She can act well enough for the romantic comedy genre, but will likely never have much range beyond that. She's a pretty girl though, and sometimes she looks downright gorgeous. I may be one of the only people to think this, but I thought that her recent photo spread in New York Magazine (photos here) was beautiful; it was racy but not raunchy.

Then I saw her on the cover of the new issue of Paper Magazine looking like a hooker.


While she's never going to be the next Grace Kelly or Greta Garbo, she can at least have enough pride.fashion sense to not be this.

1 comment:

naturally nateasa said...

She is wonderful at pretending to be a classic beauty but her personal style is less than desirable.