I've been tagged by the fabulous Kate from Look Book to disclose six unimportant things that make me happy. Here goes:
(1) Those silly "cute animal" videos that have run amok online. All of them. Especially this one:
(3) Bravo reality television shows. Project Runway, Top Chef, The Rachel Zoe Project...just oodles of wasted, but bliss-filled time.
(4) Bag shopping. I want this one and this one and this one (in red) and...
(5) Board games. Despite what I used to believe (though it still seems incredulous), not everyone likes playing board games. It was an honest-to-goodness revelation to me that not everyone grew up playing board games with their families. When I was little, my parents and aunt & uncle would play Trivial Pursuit - I used to dream about the day when I would be old enough and smart enough to play!
(6) Chanel. It's difficult to add this to an "unimportant" list, as Chanel is certainly not unimportant. But pretty much anything Chanel makes me insanely happy (except for those ridiculous ankle bags that came out last spring).
The Chanel at the very top of my "makes me happy wishlist" would have to be: A Chanel Jumbo Caviar Flap Bag in Black with silver hardware!!
As per the rules, I've tagged five of my favorite blogs:
Fashion for Writers
Inside a Black Apple
Project Eco Art