Friday, April 9, 2010

Have . a . Fabulous . Weekend

What is everyone up to this weekend? We're finally going to be staining the newly sanded floors in our house, in the hopes of actually completing one of the zillion projects that we've started. I've also got Project Runway and Flash Forward to catch up on, and hopefully it will warm up enough to spend some time outside again.

I've also found some delicious sunglasses that I'm lusting after:



Aren't they so perfectly Breakfast at Tiffany's?



Sadly they're also $340.00, so it's possible this is a purchase I won't be making :( Such is life. I suspect I'll make it through the weekend just the same!!

7 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

ay y y, $340? I love fine eyewear but I usually settle for an Anthro pair that are only $28.

Have a great weekend!

Pinecone Camp said...

I would lose them within an hour of paying for them! Very cute though ;)
Good luck with the sanding!

drollgirl said...

gah! i cannot believe the price of sunglasses! or shoes! outta control! but there are so many lovely ones to look at -- it is pure torture! :)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

They're gorgeous! Perhaps you'll come across a similar vintage pair with a smaller price tag...

And thank you for a little dose of Audrey this morning. Love her.

Secondhand Stella said...

I bet you could find a similar vintage pair somewhere for much much less. Its a good thing to look out for :)

Unknown said...

Rockin' glasses, so vintage! Have a lovely (rest of the) weekend!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm not allowed, due to my own self imposed rule, to have sunnies that expensive...I'm constantly losing or breaking them! But your lust object IS most delicious!