Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wallpaper . Love







Whenever I go to the fabric store, I ending up buying a couple of yards of something pretty. Rarely do I do anything with it - I'm not much of a seamstress - but it's so lovely that I can't help myself. I have a feeling that if wallpaper were less expensive, it would be much the same - I'd just begin to collect rolls that caught my eye.

This means that by now I would have purchased nearly everything from Studio Nommo, as their wallpaper and decals are whimsical and downright stunning.

4 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Yes gorgeous!!!!

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing wallpapers, totally cute!!! By the way, nice header :)

drollgirl said...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first and the last two are my favorites!!!

not to give you a new obsession, but i buy stationery and gift wrap like you buy fabric. i just can't get enough of it.

4 million years ago when i was an art major, i didn't know what textile majors did. now i wish i had researched it way back then, and i am guessing i would have changed my major and/or had a fab double major. SIGH>

☮ midnightintern ☮ said...

I'm so inspired by this post!

Keep it up,

xoxo