Thursday, March 8, 2012

Current Obsession



I don't really remember how I came across this video now - Pinterest? Could be. Pinterest is good for, like, everything - but I'm smitten with it. I suspect everyone else will be too. It's slow and perfect and you kind of can't take your eyes off of it.

P.S. - I actually had planned on starting to blog again as soon as I got back from Chicago this past Sunday, but I immediately came down with this throat.sinus.cold.thing, so ce la vie to best laid plans, right? In any case, Happy Thursday all!

3 comments:

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

I had to listen to this a couple of times - but do like it!

nicole royles said...

if you haven't seen it already, watch Away We Go. most of the soundtrack is Alexi Murdoch, and it's great! : ]

nicole royles said...

if you haven't seen Away We Go, you should watch it- most of the soundtrack is Alexi Murdoch, and it is great