Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Frocks




{ dress from Luv Stoned Vintage } { shoes from Jeffrey Campbell }
{ curls = two hours w/a teeny little curling iron }

It's so gorgeous out today!! 75 degrees + sunny + birds chirping... it's like a Disney cartoon sans some of the creepy Disney stuff.

Nice weather means that it's finally time to pull out those spring dresses. Unfortunately it also means that my allergies are coming right along with everything else. My seasonal allergies just seem to cripple me at times. I've got a doctor's appointment in the next week, but in the meantime: do any of you suffer from the springtime sneezes? How do you cope with them??

4 comments:

random cat said...

it's so nice to see YOU again:)
your hair is wonderful. i think that curly hair is the best in the world.
i don't suffer from allergies but my boyfriend does and his eye doctor kind of found the solution. he uses eye-drops called INTAL(here in Serbia) and those stop the tearing eyes and sneezing so his contacts would not slip out of his eyes. He starts using them just before the allergy season and it works very well. I can try and find out what the drops are made of or something...

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

cute dress, cute shoes, beautiful hair! And of course so sorry about the allergies. Glad you are going on Monday.

Sécia Mischke said...

Lovely, lovely hair!

♥ sécia
http://www.petiteinsanities.com/

Secondhand Stella said...

Pretty! Love your hair!

I definitely have allergies but I just suffer through them. At some point I should probably start taking medicine, but I hate doing it.