Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh . Dear...

Later this week I'll be on my way to one of the most potentially dangerous places around: Ikea.

I'm going "just" to get a new cabinet for the bedroom, but Ikea uses magic on you when you walk in the door: whenever I go, I'm immediately overcome by the feeling that I'm just one more piece of furniture away from the perfect house.

This, of course, is a big fat lie. But one doesn't realize that until home, with $800 worth of new furniture and decor.

But I'm weak, and haven't been able to stop thinking about how pretty that shiny white glass door cabinet will look in my house...and so to cave in totally, a little "Pretty-decorating-to-fight-the-Monday-blahs" post:




All images from Decor8

5 comments:

Miss Jo said...

Try to resist the IKEA curse!

Anonymous said...

love Ikea (so easy to convince yourself you NEED all of those good deals) - and also the little photos of animals in that room in the little white frames!

Anonymous said...

love Ikea (so easy to convince yourself you NEED all of those good deals) - and also the little photos of animals in that room in the little white frames!

Anonymous said...

You are so right - dangerous place Ikea :)
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

Project Ecoart said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!