Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snow . Snow . Go . Away...

My brief enchantment with winter has now completely ended. At first the change of seasons was nice, and sure, it's pretty outside. But it's cold. Really cold. And icy. And wet. And, oh, cold.

While this post made me want a lovely tropical vacation, the SS 09 Collection from Terexov just makes me want spring & summer...like, today.











I love them. LOVE them. The colors are stunning, the nipped high waists and flared skirts are flattering on everyone, and each piece looks so chic. (I don't know how much these dresses will cost, but I suspect at least less than the $8,000 Gucci Cruise 09 dress that I now want, discovered thanks to Miss Kate from Look Book.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These would have to be alot less than $8,000 for me! But I do love them!

Anonymous said...

Those ruffles are TDF!! And, oh, that rainbow skirt! Must have...

Unknown said...

TEREXOV is currently sold at EDIT NYC and the SS09 collection can be also found there and at MINX-BOUTIQUE.....

blue moss said...

live in the south....not even THAT cold yet...but i am looking forward to spring/summer too...and these are so pretty!

Pretty Little World said...

Thank you Meg!!!

Natalie said...

wow, each outfit is more gorgeous than the next in this line! and i totally agree with you, winter isn't charming anymore, it's just freezing!