Five Things I Love
1. My new Converse!! And Keds!! They're so wonderful!! Thanks for helping me choose!
2. Sushi! (hopefully I'll get to have some tonight!)
3. My iPhone -- love.obsess.adore -- how did I ever get by without this?
4. SS 09 Givenchy and Dior Haute Couture. Stunning.
5. My Fiancé -- he made me coffee and french toast for breakfast! (Although I'd probably still love him even if he didn't do those things!)
Five Things I Hate
2. Not owning my own home. I have my eye on this one:
3. My shopping addiction. Why couldn't I like something less expensive?
4. Winter -- I'm so over this season already. It's no longer pretty, it's just keeping me from wearing what I really want to!
5. Bad driving that can easily be avoided. Put the phone down. Texting + Driving = Not Good.
Five Random Things
1. I can crochet! I can only make things like scarves and blankets, but hey, it's something!
2. I started making a friendship bracelet over the weekend to see if I still remembered how.
3. Anne of Green Gables is my favorite book from when I was younger. It made me want to run away to Prince Edward Island:
4. Today is my birthday :)
5. I saw The Wrestler last night and was blown away. Darren Aronofsky was a favorite filmmaker of mine even before seeing this film. After The Wrestler he could make nothing but cereal commercials and I would still adore him. Mickey Rourke was also genius - he deserves every award he gets for this role.
Made by Girl
On Dressing Up
The City Sage
Sweet Cream -- because Natalie hasn't posted in awhile and I miss her blog!
Pics from Style.com and Flickr