Thursday, June 4, 2009

Miss . Moss

One of my favorite recently discovered blogs is Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland. Each day she adds to a collection of stunning fashion photography and I'm as transfixed as a girl sitting amidst a pile of newly minted magazines.

I keep going back to her new three-part post, The Top 25 Looks of Kate Moss. As Miss Moss always looks fabulous, picking 25 of her best is daunting, though Alice certainly manages to completely nail what makes Kate, well, Kate:




I highly recommend checking it out!!

5 comments:

Revolution Malibu said...

Going there now to check it out!

Unknown said...

how she manages to look like a little girl well into her 30's is beyond me ...she's magic. Her daughter in the first photo is adorable ...holding that clutch!

Awesome Sara said...

she is god. there is nothing wrong she could do. i'll head to that blog later. i have to go to work.

Mads said...

I can't think of anything she has worn that didn't look good on her! Amazing style!! BTW, your new banner is super cute!=)

-Mads
fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com

kadler said...

Oh, wow. Dang her always looking so gorgeous. But great find - I'll make sure to check it out.