Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tulle

I do splurge on accessories from time to time, but it's harder with clothes. I hate falling in love with something in a magazine and then noticing that it costs twice my mortgage payment -- and who knows what I'll want to wear a year down the road.

This is why one of the best things about the new issue of Lucky is that absolutely everything in the magazine is under $100.00! Of all of the fab shops mentioned, Tulle is one of the best -- everything in stock is bright and airy.



Not only are their prices already low (I can't find anything over $70.00), but in July you get an additional 35% off if you enter the code LUCKYBREAKS3 at checkout!!

12 comments:

Katy said...

Oooh, nice tip there! I've been all about bright colors lately. I'll have to go check that out!

Secondhand Stella said...

I was so excited that Lucky did this issue! I will have to check out the website.

drollgirl said...

DUDE! i recently subscribed to lucky. i love it! the prices are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more realistic than some of the other mags. hooray for that!

trishie said...

Oooo thanks for sharing...off to check tulle out now!

Linda Lu said...

i love the second dress in the pictures.

TheBeautyFile said...

I love the idea behind this issue! I am totally checking this out! Great discount!!

Awesome Sara said...

oooooo, awesome tip!!! i love bright colors!!

MeetMyCloset said...

Hooray! I love Lucky. Sometimes I question the outfits they put together, but I'm sure plenty of people are out there questioning my outfits, as well.

kadler said...

No freaking way. Temptation!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

These dresses from Tulle are too cute! Hope you're settling into the new house. I'm still just so excited for you!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhh, fab PSA!

Ms. Jenn said...

Holy crap yay!