Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nick . No . More

I've officially decided that while Nicholas Cage is free to buy however many houses he chooses, he's no longer allowed to decorate any of them. I sort of thought this when I saw his New Orleans house, and now after seeing the inside of his Bel Air mansion, I'm certain:


cage - bel air house 3 cage - bel air house 4
cage - bel air house 2 cage - bel air house 5

What is, by all accounts, a stunning house outside, has been done up to look like a cave on the inside. Kelly Wearstler where are you?

Source: Luxist

4 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Ew

drollgirl said...

i love the outside! but a TOTAL RE-DO is necessary on the inside!!!

and i loved him SO MUCH in raising arizona, but he sure has done some clunky movies since then! whew!

kadler said...

Omg, ivy covered brick walls. I'm in love.

And yeah, hideous inside.

parisienish said...

seriously, it's one big man cave. blaahhh