Friday, March 19, 2010

Lighten . Up









The warm weather over the last couple of days has made me want to look at nothing but light and airy images! While I know the temperature is probably going to dip again, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the warm air and sunshine to stay longer!

We're doing some more work on the house this weekend, and I'll have a new shop preview up as well -- I've got a great collection of beaded dresses from the 1950s & 1960s to post!

Apologies also for the sparse posting/commenting this week - it's been crazy busy, but I think things are settling down a bit! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

Pics: Desire to Inspire & SolidFrog

14 comments:

Rock Couture said...

Stunning pics!

TheBeautyFile said...

Oh my gosh, that kitchen with the water outside is just unreal....wow.

drollgirl said...

these pics are making me gasp aloud!! just gorgeous, light, bright, and perfect!

fingers crossed that your weekend is sunny, fun and productive! and the same for me! ;)

Secondhand Stella said...

Ah, that kitchen! I wish that was mine!

Happy weekend!

Sara said...

I agreed with the ''unreal'' description, so in love with this beautiful place!

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

Love that first "attic" room - beautiful and white and cozy at the same time!

FrankieV said...

Loving the first room! Simple but beautiful, makes me want to curl up and watch a movie with my favourite friends. Great inspiration for our place, thank you!

Melissa Blake said...

I'd LOVE to live in those spaces! A bright room makes all the difference!

Unknown said...

LOVE that living room with the wooden floors, what an amazing combination!

The Rainbow Secret said...

love the attic room! i love white

The Rainbow Secret said...

love the attic room! i love white

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Uh-oh, my favorite combo of white+wood. One day I will have a home with lots of it! Sadly, I'll never have white floors as long as I have dogs, but white paneled walls and ceilings will do nicely.

seesaw designs said...

um. perfection.

Teresa @ good-grace said...

omg... those transom windows in that sunlit kitchen!! Gorgeous!