Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Colorway






It's another ##!$*!! gloomy day in Michigan. I was promised an early spring by that pudgy little groundhog, and instead there are school closings all across the state due to snow and ice. For serious... spring officially started already, and I'm still tromping about in a coat with fleece lining and fur collar. How much longer will I have to stare at pretty summery images without a hint of that weather here?

Pictures: Oh Fashion Model, My Paradissi, Burda Style, Orla Kiely, The Sweetest Occasion

7 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

We are getting snow too. I really need some color in my life!!!!!!!!!!

drollgirl said...

snicker. i hear ya! it is rainy rainy RAINY and gloomy here, too, even tho i live in SUPPOSEDLY SUNNY CALIFORNIA! it is kind of annoying to be wearing boots and black and sweaters, but it is FREEZING and i have to!

Amanda said...

Agreed. Winter is dragging this year :( These bright photos help a bit though - thanks :)

Courtney said...

It'll be summer before you know it. And then you can spend time on the lakes (lucky). My husband is from MI and we usually try to make it out there in the summer.

Pretty Little World said...

Michigan can be really pretty in the summer, especially when you get up north a bit. Where in Michigan is your husband from?

Courtney said...

He's from East Lansing. His sister lives in Grand Ledge, which is typically where we go.

Pretty Little World said...

^^ For serious? I live right on the edge in East Lansing, and grew up in Grand Ledge!