Sunday, February 24, 2008

happy. sunday. morning.

my day (thus far):

woke up
showered, etc.
put on my favorite cashmere scarf (from Banana Republic)
lavished my kitties (Gerdie, Ivy, Nico) with attention
read the news online
went to breakfast with the fiance
went to CompUSA (didn't find anything)
made coffee at home
took photos/listed new items in my ETSY Boutique
thrifted
went to Barnes & Noble
tried to read Kant's Critique of Pure Reason
gave up
tried to read Kant's Critique of Judgment
gave up, but not as quickly
came home and had hummus
blogged

my day (later):

have dinner (likely a salad and pasta)
read more of Choke, by Chuck Palahniuk
watch the Oscars
sleep

1 comment:

naturally nateasa said...

Are you a chuck fan?
If so, have you read Clown Girl by Monica Drake? Very fun book - it even has a rubber chicken on the cover. What's more fun than a rubber chicken?!