Friday, January 23, 2009

Design . Envy

When I look through design magazines, I can take some solace in the idea that even though the interiors are gorgeous, these people have had time to prepare -- their home is in a photo shoot, after all. So while I do covet the rooms, I tell myself that they probably don't look that nice all of the time.

But now I'm going to have to spend the rest of the weekend hanging my head in shame, because the lovely lady who writes Beulah Designs has an honest-to-goodness stunning.cozy.lived in house. Seriously, it's amazing. And it's in a beautiful area of country. And she has cute dogs!






Check out her blog for more pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way that the different fabrics are combined here! The patterns are all quite different but they go together so well!

Anonymous said...

So well put together! That painting really anchors the living room.