Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany...

...have recently sold their gorgeous Brooklyn townhouse for a loft in Manhattan. I have to say, I don't get it. Their townhouse is stunning. The new loft is nothing in comparison to the lovely architecture and romantic decorating in the townhouse. Don't get me wrong, if someone were to give me a 7 million dollar loft, I probably wouldn't turn it down. But between the two? I'd take the townhouse any day:

The Old:









The New:



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no comparison - the townhouse is stunning - and the loft looks cold!

grub said...

who would choose the loft?? the townhouse is gorgeous! could be to do with location, location,, location eh? nice blog, by the way.

Vain and Vapid said...

Wow, they are both so amazing. I would normally instantly choose the loft but I totally see your point here, that townhouse is insanely gorgeous.

Pretty Little World said...

I'm totally in love with it -- and it's just as gorgeous on the outside! The white exterior with all of the spring blooming trees -- it's like a little fairytale ;)

Anonymous said...

okay, wow. the photogrphy is fantasic, where were those pictures found and does anybody know what type of camera was used by anyc chance?

Pretty Little World said...

Here is the link to the original loft photos:

http://curbed.com/archives/2008/05/05/celebrity_real_estate_wrap_paulifer_ditching_brooklyn.php

The townhouse photos were used for the real estate listing at Sotheby's, but when the townhouse sold, the listing was taken down.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Hmmm Thats a tough choice but I'd have to say I'd take the Manhattan loft. It looks like it has a STUNNING view as well...if u look closely.
PLUS i bet its in the middle of lots of cool shops & cafes in Manhattan. Dont get me wrong the Bklyn place is STUNNING ..great architecture.

Jen Ramos

'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com