Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fendi (and blog news!)

The other day when I was peeking at Fendi's site to see if the B Bag was coming out in any new colors for spring, I stumbled upon two of the most gorgeous bags ever:


The Fendi Twins Tote in Special Order Blue and Green Crocodile!! Normally for a bag with this kind of price tag (about $15,000) I would say that a basic or neutral color would be the way to go. Yet I can't help but drool over that luxe blue color...le sigh, such a lovely piece of arm candy!

And in other blog news, Pretty Little Style is back up after a long.long break! Dying to know who made that frock or accessory that a celeb/model/socialite was wearing? Come take a peek! I probably won't be able to update it as frequently as this blog, but I'll do my best!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I don't know what to say. These are amazing! But OMG, $15,000!! Not something that I will be owning :(

Anonymous said...

OMG is right concerning the price - but love the green color on the bag - that is stunning!

Natalie said...

totally gorgeous! i wish i was more savy when it comes to bags. usually, if it's pretty, i'll buy it. if the blue one were in my price range, i would totally buy it!!

Anonymous said...

Forget price range, they are so good I would be tempted to add it to my mortgage...

Pretty Little World said...

As soon as I win the lottery (or fully realize that fashion is more important than debt), one of these will be my first purchase!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?