Thursday, September 30, 2010

Street . Chic



I cannot get over how pretty and chic this outfit looks. The black doesn't look at all severe because of the little pop of color from the shirt and scarf, + the minimal makeup and low-key hair are perfection.

Also, if I had legs like that, I would go jeans shopping positively every. single. day. of. the. week. Which, lets face it, I'd have to get out of the way early, as I think when you don't have any muscle or fat around your bones, they tend to not last as long.

Pic: Denimology

4 comments:

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Great outfit! I have always thought that black jeans are a tough look to pull off, but this is an outfit I could wear weekly.

Christina Elaine said...

Lovely... and very chic....


Thanks for sharing.....


xxx
CEO

http://www.ceocooleclecticoriginal.com/

Secondhand Stella said...

Def love her whole look!!!!

KristiMcMurry said...

She's positively adorable!