Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lazy . Daisy






I had previously been a bit more dressed up for teaching on Friday (when these were taken), but by the time that I got home, heels and a blazer were no match for jeans, sweatshirt, and a cozy scarf. I also figured that I'd never posted modeling pics of the LV Sprouse scarf that I got, so this seemed liked the perfect time!

We're going to Ann Arbor later today for a pinch of shopping, dinner with friends, and a late movie - Suspiria at the Michigan Theatre. The weather is kind of chilly and sort of perfect for bundling up and wandering about! I hope everyone else has an equally lovely weekend!

7 comments:

the chic addict said...

Oooh, lovely! I'm obsessed with that scarf.


http://thechicaddict.blogspot.com

kate said...

Rocking the Louis scarf, LOVE!!
Velvet Cupcakes

xo, Alexi said...

Did you take those pictures yourself? I really like the one with the bee. I've been following this blog for a while and I never knew you were from Michigan!!! I'm from Michigan too :) That's so cool- most of the ppl I follow are fashionistas from big cities.

xo, Alexi
at DGandA

Cami said...

oh, you look so pretty, i love it your outift :D!

Unknown said...

It's so fantastic, the scarf! I love big long ones you could almost use as a blanket. They're so cosy.

Secondhand Stella said...

Love the scarf!!!

KristiMcMurry said...

great scarf!!! And that shirts looks outrageously comfy.