Saturday, August 20, 2011

48 . Things

I borrowed (see: stole) this questionnaire from newly discovered The Wiegand's. I love lists. I love questionnaires. Love. Feel free to steal it as well, and leave me a link to your post // responses!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10 am

2. How do you like your steak? I don’t eat meat

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Crazy, Stupid, Love. Meh. Though between this and Blue Valentine I have a nutso crush on Ryan Gosling.

4. What is your favourite TV show? The Vampire Diaries. ( Can I admit that? )

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Bora Bora or Key West



6. What did you have for breakfast? Special K w/granola, walnuts, raisins, and strawberries

7. What is your favorite food? Sushi or Macaroni & Cheese

8. Foods you dislike? Beets. Sorry beets.

9. Favorite place to eat? Sansu (best. sushi. ever. except for this place in Seoul, but that’s kind of far away.)

10. Favorite dressing? ranch

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Prius!!

12. What are your favorite clothes? Maxi skirts // dresses



13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Cambodia



14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Empty.

15. Where would you want to retire? Bora Bora or Key West. Hello redundancy!

16. Favorite time of day? Not the morning. See: question #1

17. Where were you born? Lansing

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Boxing.

19. What is your favorite fragrance? Very Irresistible Givenchy or J’adore Dior

20. What is your favorite face cream? Chanel
** Admission: I read this as "What is your favorite ICE cream?" and didn't realize my mistake until I got to the actual "What is your favorite ice cream?" question, and was like, wait, what? I am currently trying to go sans dessert for awhile, and clearly it's affecting my brain.

21. Favorite baby/kids products? No children, so....

22. People watcher? yes.

23. Are you a morning or night person? See: question #1

24. Do you have any pets? Gerdie, Ivy, and Nico (our kitties!!)

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Fingers crossed but -- I just started saving money to rent a house for a month in the Caribbean next year!!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? An actress or a marine biologist. Obviously, neither of those worked out ;)

27. What is your favorite memory? Hmm... too many to choose from.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? both.



29. Are you married? kind of

30. Always wear your seat belt? yes

31. Been in a car accident? yes. (I’ve had three cars totaled by drunk drivers!! Knock that shit off people!)

32. Any pet peeves? rude people at the grocery store

33. Favorite pizza toppings? tomatoes, feta, asparagus, broccoli, tempe, onions, pineapple....

34. Favorite flower? tulips

35. Favorite ice cream? Cappuccino, but I probably wouldn’t turn many away either!



36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don’t eat fast food

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

38. From whom did you get your last email? Barneys

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Barneys

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? not really

41. Like your job? job #1: meh. job #2: love. I’ll let you figure out which is which.

42. Broccoli? yes!!!

43. What was your favorite vacation? summer trips to the lake. all of them.



44. Last person you went out to dinner with? B.

45. What are you listening to right now? Jordi Savall

46. What is your favorite color? green

47. How many tattoos do you have? none.

48. coffe drinker? it’s 8:22pm and I’m still drinking coffee, so, yes.


P.S. -- If you really like questionnaires - which I do - Courtney at My So Called Denver does Fill-In the Blank Friday. She also encourages list stealing :)

P.P.S -- Just added! Links to others' "48 Things" { Karen at Small Earth Vintage // here } { Owlet // here } { Charisse // here }

11 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

I enjoyed reading this! I may steal it for my own blog. I'm with you on the coffee (and I saw "ice cream" for "face cream," too--hmm!).

Wildfell Hall Vintage said...

oh I agree with Karen what a great questionnaire, I loved reading this one! I might have to come up with another questionnaire for my fellow vintage lovers....always love seeing what my 'virtual' friends are about!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

I did it! http://smallearthvintage.blogspot.com/2011/08/48-things.html

Maayan (Owlet) said...

I did it, too! http://owletblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/48-things.html

Owlet said...

shack in Bora Bora = a magical idea to dream about!

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

Loved summer at the lake - and of course coffee!

Courtney said...

sushi and mac & cheese absolutely my favorite foods too!

VICTORIA said...

Just found your blog and started following. Love your header. V xx

Charisse said...

I did it too! - http://blog.charisseang.com/2011/08/25/48-questions/

Designwali said...

just found your blog! great list!

random cat said...

I always enjoy reading these things and I also love answering questions, so I added this to my blog, too.
http://wardrobezoo.blogspot.com/2011/08/48-things.html

Thanks!
I've been reading your blog for about a year and it's a great inspiration and I finally have the courage to start my own :)