Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The . Loot









I did my share of shopping in Montreal, but really only a teeny pinch of buying. There were things that I saw, but with another big trip on the horizon, travel is certainly more important than things.

That said, I could hardly come home entirely empty handed!

My purchases were limited to jewelry from a couple of different stores in Old Montreal ( a little trinkety store tucked into a cobblestone alley ) and in Downtown Montreal ( the chain, Aldo Accessories ). My favorite is easily the gold armor ring. It runs the whole length of a finger, and I've been wearing it pretty much non-stop!

6 comments:

RealBeauty said...

How beautiful! Where did you buy the colorful fish ring?
http://realbeauty-realbeauty.blogspot.com/

Secondhand Stella said...

What is the bird in the last picture? A ring?

Pretty Little World said...

Yes! It's a sparkly little bird ring! Both the bird and the fish are from Aldo.

Lisa - Archives Vintage said...

that gold armor ring is freaking gorgeous! nice find :)

Courtney said...

LOVE the bird ring. Very cool. It looks like candy.

Martini said...

Cool! I love the fish & bird ring !