Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall . Fashion . Inspiration



Technically I'm not thinking about fall yet - summer temperatures in Michigan typically last through the beginning of October, so there's very little use in planning out full-on jeans and boots combos. Also, summer could last all year as far as I'm concerned.

But since climate change won't totally kill off all of our seasons for at least another 10 years or so, there's no harm in having a pinch of fall on the brain.

Jewelry: Kelly Wearstler
Street Style: Pinterest ( *If anyone knows which street style blog this came from, please let me know! The Pinterest links just kept looping. )

3 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Oooooo, great items.

I am looking forward to fall actually. I break out the boots in Sept ;)

Guess what?! We are moving to MI! Maybe we can finally meet up!

M.R. said...

I'm not ready for fall- like you we got hot weather through september...hopefully ill have at least one more month to wrap my head around it!

MINDOFMR.BLOGSPOT.COM

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

I hate to see summer go - but that outfit makes me look forward to fall!