Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bedazzled




{ all }

I seriously couldn't be more thrilled that people are starting to drape themselves in even greater amounts of sequins during the day. Sparkle = the more the merrier! I tend to temper my use of sequins a bit around here, as most girls on campus seem to acquire their entire wardrobes from Victoria's Secret Pink. (True story: at the local grocery store, my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw a college girl wearing VS tap pants as shorts. Look it up ladies: it doesn't matter how good your legs are, those are underwear.)

Anyway, if you're like me and want the shimmer but need to lessen the glitz a bit, here are some options:

☆ A Very Little Bit of Sparkle: { Revlon Gold Coin Nail Polish } + { a gold glitter polish, like Deborah Lippmann's Boom Boom Pow }
☆ A Medium Amount of Sparkle: { Miu Miu Gold Glitter Pumps }
☆ Like, a Lot: { Alice & Olivia Sequin Mini Dress }

5 comments:

Jack said...

love the sparkle shirt contrasted with the denim shirt

Courtney said...

gorgeous. i love the last image- the mini dress. i want to wear it.

random cat said...

sparkle time is around the corner **holidays** :)
I bought a silver sparkly sweater last year. BF asked when i'm gonna wear it, i said all the time and I did :D

Anonymous said...

where is that awesome skirt from?

Pretty Little World said...

^^ Unfortunately I don't know. The images all came from a loop on Pinterest.