Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Want It Now: Vintage Cat Eye Glasses





{ 1 } { 2 } { 3 } { 4 }

When I was younger, I had to have braces, and I had five years of allergy shots. It seemed to me that the one thing that I didn't need to have help with - vision - was really the only thing with a pleasing solution. Nearly all of my relatives were (as I saw it then) blessed with the need for glasses.

Thankfully it doesn't seem to matter any more whether or not you have less than perfect sight - pretty frames have become accessories in the same way as jewelry: a little extra ornamentation never hurt anyone, right?

3 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I always wanted a pair of glasses too :)

samantha ramage said...

omg, i think we all went through a nerd phase like that. i wanted braces before i had them, and glasses too! now there is a trend where gals wear glasses without lenses at all!

xo
sami

random cat said...

i always wanted a pair of glasses but my vision is great and i don't feel right wearing the fake ones although i did buy a pair...