Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Outside Inside







{ vintage animal prints } { x-rays: here, here, and here }

Most of B.'s whole family is comprised of artists: his mother is a painter, one brother makes installations and is a craftsman of sorts, one sister is a painter and and clothing/accessories designer, his brother-in-law is painter and designs houses, another brother-in-law was a photographer, B. draws and plays the guitar.... There's so much creativity in that family that it's depressing.

In my head, I can imagine a lot of interesting projects, but then there's this whole part about having to actually execute something: while in my mind it may look like Picasso, on paper it comes out as advanced stick figures.

So I may just stick to mashing things together here. Though I also have to add, I'm recently obsessed with making things with all of my new graphics collections!

3 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I am also not an artist. I would give anything to be able to draw!

Did you guys get a ton of snow?

Pretty Little World said...

Yes! It was a crazy blizzard here last night. We got about 6-7" of heavy, wet snow. Our 12' tall hedgerow bent right in half! Thankfully it looks like it will bounce back.

Did you guys get a bunch too?

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

Love the animal prints -so pretty!