Friday, November 18, 2011

Cozy


Photo: Seetal Solanki


This bedroom is kind of (okay, really) messy. My cats would wander through this and in like two seconds have knocked over half of the things there. But it's also the kind of room that I'd never want to leave.

I'm shortly off to teach, and then afterward headed to meetings, and then back home to package orders, then clean about the house for a bit. So I'll send everyone "Happy Weekend" wishes now!

Watching this is something that may never get old.

All vintage is marked 15% off through tonight!

Super neat article about nanomaterial.

Brianne's good thrifting karma came through again with these amazing finds for her new house.

If your feet are small enough, these amazing vintage platforms should be snatched up immediately!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

samantha ramage said...

i feel that way about my bedroom as well! our bed is never fully made, which is all the better for getting right back into!

xo
sami

nicole royles said...

cozy+cluttered. awesome

Pretty Little World said...

^^ My house typically just ends up with the "cluttered" part, lol!

Secondhand Stella said...

Thanks for the shout out :)

My cats would also knock over about 99% of the items in that room.

nicole royles said...

haha clutter by itself can be awesome too : ]