Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meow






Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans and Blouse: Elle, from Kohls
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

While you kind of wouldn't believe it by looking at the wedges, these shoes are actually ridiculously comfortable. I don't know how Jeffrey Campbell continually comes out with platforms this crazy good + wearable, and I don't really care. They're perfection.

You can get these pretty little Jeffrey Campbell "Tick" Wedges at Revolve Clothing + get an additional 20% off through 10/16 with code STYLEWATCHOCT. Happy shopping!

6 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Were these the shoes you were going to return?

Pretty Little World said...

^^ No. I did end up returning those - these are the same material, but a different style. The others were closed toe and had a wider ankle. I think the wide ankle was what made the other ones odd - the way that pants set with them just never looked quite right to me.

Jessica said...

Those shoes are too good. I picked up my first pair of JC platforms this year and it's amazing how comfy they are!

Enter to win a $55 CSN Stores gift certificate!

Blicious said...

love your shoes!! so hot!

xoxo
b

KristiMcMurry said...

Love them! I think it's about time I got a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes since everyone raves about the comfort.

Pretty Little World said...

^^ You should totally get a pair! While not all of the styles look good on me, I've not found a pair that wasn't really comfy.