Thursday, October 7, 2010

Svenkst Tenn







Don't get me wrong, I like IKEA just as much as the next girl, but would it hurt the Swedes to send us just a few more of their design studios? Specifically, Svenskt Tenn. Located in Stockholm, they have furniture, wallpaper, home accessories, and swaths of gorgeous fabric. Even if you were to subtract the 25% Swedish tax, their wares are still pricey (with the tax removed, it would be about $150/meter of fabric), but I'd save my pennies for their items any day. My favorite? This sofa.

Shop found through: Solid Frog

5 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Gorgeous! I love the bright colors.

drollgirl said...

so bright and chipper and cheery!

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

oh, these make me smile! love how bright and happy they are.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I'm so in love with this shop - have been meaning to post about it myself for a while. Nothing compares to the awesomeness of Svenskt Tenn's fabrics. I didn't think they even posted items to the U.S.? (Not that I can afford it, but one can dream...)

Liz said...

so nice