Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shop . Preview










Apologies for the short absence - the last two days included: ten hours of teaching, one auction, some grading, two hours of sitting in my car to get a good spot in line at an estate sale, having the oil changed on my car, taking stuff out to my parents' house, + all of the regular day-to-day stuff. Thank god the weekend is going to be a little bit quieter!

But speaking of the auction and the estate sale... all of these little vintage goodies (including that reversible leopard cape!) will be popping into the store soon, + Pretty Little World will start to carry vintage menswear!

Look for everything in the shop soon!

4 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

I'm in love with those scarves at the top. gorgeous! And of course the menswear is fantastic :)

Fé... said...

Your header picture is creatively cute. I heart the blog :)

elsie said...

that vintage aldrich dress is AMAZING! what a great find!

drollgirl said...

that little leopard (cheetah? i'll never get it right) coat is making me squeal!