Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Charming

I have a little list of movies that I'm almost ashamed to admit that I watch. It's not even that I like them -- most are, by any standards, bad movies. But no matter. If I'm channel surfing and happen across one, I watch it. Doesn't matter how many times I've seen it before, I watch.

No Reservations is my latest guilty pleasure to add to that list.



The movie is nothing but a string of romantic comedy cliches: two people meet, there's a spark, there's a conflict, conflict resolves, happy ending. But Aaron Eckhart is just so gosh darn adorable, and there are sweet moments...so, le sigh, I watch it.

(In fact, it's on right now...there may be no help for me!)

5 comments:

. said...

It was a cute movie. I liked it!! Loved the cooking too!

elsie said...

you're right love, absolutely NO help for you!! I always end up watching anything with Ms Jones in it when I"m channel surfing, including:
No Reservations...

Secondhand Stella said...

I def have watched that movie a few times. Its fine. My guilty movie pleasure is the movie Bring It On Again. I always have to watch it for some reason and its def a horrible cheesy teen movie.

Pinecone Camp said...

I would watch this movie because of Aaron Eckhart alone! My guilty pleasure movie would be A View From the Top with Gwyneth Paltrow and Mark Ruffulo (sp?). I can't believe I just admited that.
Anyway, came across your blog and I love it.
Have a lovely day!

cat said...

Last week Never Been Kissed was on twice.. and I watched it, twice.
If you can't watch cheesy movies when they're available for FREE on tv, then when can you?
I say - enjoy!