Friday, October 9, 2009

Getaway

I'm definitely/absolutely/positively ready for fall. I've got about a zillion layered looks planned, and I'm perfectly happy that the cooler weather is here so that I can start wearing some of them! However... and it's a teeny "however"... wouldn't it be lovely to have a place such as this to sneak away to for long weekends in the winter?



I imagine it all being very chic, and I'd wander around in white linen clothes with no shoes, read books, have wine with friends, and constantly stare at that gorgeous view.

Pic: Coastal Living

8 comments:

Farfallina said...

That sounds (and looks) absolutely perfect, I must say. Just to get away from those gray winter days!

Same New Story said...

yes, that view is not too shabby!

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

This room and view definitely fit into my fantasy life!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

This dreamy beach house, and your description of your weekends here, is perfect. Truly perfect.

drollgirl said...

please get this place. and let me housesit for you when you are unable to be there. PLEASE!!!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Perfect...for all the time! It's freezing cold here...I could so totally kick back and relax there!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kadler said...

So gorgeous. How come my apartment doesn't look like that?