Friday, October 16, 2009

Accessorize . Me

I have a definite love/hate relationship with Forever21. To start with the bad, I hate having to deal with many of the people who work and shop there. When I popped in Wednesday, I had to listen to the two girls in line in front of me talk about a single tube of lip gloss for five minutes. Seriously. Five. Whole. Minutes.

This is outweighed by the good though, as you can snap up a crap ton of jewelry for practically nothing. As I've been on a bit of an accessory craze lately, I did just that:





And speaking of accessories, I also finally found some new sunglasses that I love/love and both pairs arrived in the mail this week!:




Rings: All Forever21
Tortoise Sunglasses: AJ Morgan
Pink Lucite Sunglasses: Linda Farrow Luxe

7 comments:

drollgirl said...

i am not into their clothes so much, but the prices on the jewelry can't really be beat! and some of it is so cute!

and this is not intended as a diss to those that like F21 clothing. to each her own!

Secondhand Stella said...

I have actually been liking Forever 21 a lot more lately too. Their jewelry is a great inexpensive pick me up.

BEES'NETTA said...

HAHAHA! I TOTALLY agree with your Forever 21 opinions. I actually wear my Ipod when I go in so I don't have to listen to anyone or the super loud music they blare.

Teresa @ good-grace said...

LOVE your finds! We don't have a Forever21 near us - so I have to have "envy" from afar...

. said...

I love these accessories. Adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cance said...

the sparkly! :D i can't help myself either...whenever i shop there, no matter what, i always end up getting at least one pair of earrings. ridiculously huge gaudy earrings. because, seriously, how do you pass them up? i should know better, but it's too much fun.