Saturday, October 3, 2009

What . I . Would . Wear . Today...

...if someone else were paying for it. (Or if I won the lottery.) (Or if designers were suddenly giving me free things.)



La Garçonne - Proenza Schouler Striped L/S Shirt - $375
7 for all mankind | Gwenevere skinny jeans -$235
Lanvin Ballet Flats - $520
Chanel Jacket - $4710
Tom Binns Necklace - ~$1800
Balenciaga Giant City - $1600

Outfit Total = $9240

And in unrelated good news, my computer is fixed! The people at Capital Macintosh were fantastic and had the part ordered and computer repaired in less than 24 hours!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Very nice outfit! I'd like to wear that, myself!



If you want a less expensive version of that Proenza Schouler Breton shirt, btw, you should check out this Etsy listing. She'll make the shirt for you to your measurements, which is always nice.

Pretty Little World said...

^^ Thanks for the tip! A custom made shirt for $50.00 is insanely cheap -- and it looks so chic!

Secondhand Stella said...

Cute! I think you could totally do a "Look for Less" in regards to this outfit.

Katy said...

A good striped Breton fishing shirt is a staple, and it doesn't get much better than $50 for a custom-sized version! I ordered one from that seller myself.