Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cottage . Living

The first thing I have to admit is that B. and I have WAY too much stuff to ever be able to only live in a cottage home. And we have to work really hard at being organized. But that doesn't stop me from lusting over these charming little abodes -- perhaps when we win lottery, we'll able to have one as a teeny vacation getaway!! {Because even if your cottage were only a few miles from your actual house, something that looks this magical would absolutely feel vacation-y!}








Pics: LindaYvonne & StephenCurtis on Flickr

9 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Oh my...I'd sell everything and live in one of those little cottages in a heart beat...romantic too!

Secondhand Stella said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

These are so adorable... I swear. Yes - someday when I win the lottery, I'd love to have a lovely little vacation home like this. :) (And I hear you on having *way* too much "stuff".)

drollgirl said...

i'll take a cottage, too!!! gah! love 'em!

TheBeautyFile said...

These are magical!

Peter Breese said...

Now those are some magnificent homes! Wonderful character.

Chicago Chic said...

OH...ADORABLE! I absolutely love these cottages. xoxo

Theresa said...

Those are wonderful they llok like a great place to create memories and art... I got dibs on the first one when I win the lottery! oh yeah you gotta play to win. love your blog!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

these pics almost made me cry. just found you. thanks for the beautiful.