Friday, November 20, 2009

Love . it /Need . It

So I realize that the holidays are supposed to be the time of giving (and I do really like to give people gifts), but while I'm shopping for others, it's so difficult not to notice things that I might like as well! This is doubly bad, as I'm trying to be a better spender and a better saver!

However...


Vintage Fur Tweed Coat from Vera Vague

... who doesn't love something vintage with so much warm and furry goodness?? I've been pining over this coat since I first saw it and have managed to hold off so far! Though it's extra difficult, as this pretty little coat already lives in the same state as I do! {only 45 teeny little minutes away!}

Perhaps one of my loveliest readers will snatch it up first and save me from myself!! {Or someone might also realize what a lovely present under the tree this would make!}

10 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

your blog is fantastic, can i think you?
dallas
http:/dillydallas.blogspot.com

Secondhand Stella said...

I will play the little devil on your shoulder.... buy it!!!

I have a hard time not shopping for myself at Xmas as well... the sales are always so good!

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

Such a tactfull hint in your blog - which I love by the way! Hopefully someone related to you reads it!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and left me a cute little comment! i appreciate it! have a good day! :)

drollgirl said...

it is gorgeous!!! get it! GET IT!! i love it!

Jessica said...

It's gorgeous! (I know, I'm a bad influence.)

Auntie Cake said...

Girl, that coat is only 45 minutes away and you haven't bought it yet? You really need it. Go get it and then take all sorts of lovely pictures to show us!
Kate

Pretty Little World said...

Ahh!! You guys are terrible!! All this shopping encouragement!!

sisters in black frocks said...

gorgeous!

Rock N Revolution said...

So adorable this coat is!